Come join us for our annual CEU Conference
Topics to Include:
Psychiatric and Combative Patients Learn the types of Psychiatric patients, the Do’s and Don’ts of dealing with a Psychiatric patient, and preparing for the unexpected.
What Path is your Leadership Skills Taking You?
Learn the ability and define good and bad leadership skills/ traits, the ability to identify road blocks to good leadership, and the ability to redirect bad leadership skills/ traits to become an effective leader.
Learn the most common types of Nosocomial Infections, the Chain of Infection and how to break the chain, Categories of Isolation/ special areas of hospital for Infection Control, and how the Healthcare worker can prevent getting infections from patients.
**Topics and Speakers are subject to change**
Conference Event#: C71455
**Conference Registration begins at 8:00AM**
CEU EVENT INFORMATION:
$150.00 if paid 30 days before the event with a copy of 2017 card
$175.00 if paid less than 30 days before the event with a copy of 2017 card (Copy of current ASPT membership card required with registration fee)
$180.00 pre-registration without a 2017 card $200.00 at the door (IF SEATS ARE AVAILABLE)
**Continental breakfast and lunch will be provided.**
***ASPT Merchandise will be available for purchase***
- Lynne Matheny, HR Director Franke at Seaside, Mount Pleasant, SC
- Tiffany Filbeck, CPT, ASPT, Phlebotomy Instructor at Catawba Valley Community College, Hickory NC
- LaShonda Turner, BS. MS. CPT (ASPT) PBT (ASCP), Phlebotomy Department Chair/ Instructor, Fayetteville Technical Community College
HOLIDAY INN I-95
1944 Cedar Creek Rd Fayetteville, NC, 28312
Room Rate is $89.00 plus tax. Room Rate Code: ASP
**All reservations under APST Room Rate need to be booked by March 15, 2017.**
**Hotel check-in time is 3:00pm and check-out time is 11:00am**
FILL OUT THE ATTACHED FORM BELOW AND EITHER
- MAIL TO: American Society of Phlebotomy Technicians ● P.O. Box 1831 ●Hickory, North Carolina ● 28603
- OR CALL: (828) 327-3000 to make a payment by phone with debit/credit card.
(This form must be completed and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to (828) 327-2969 before ASPT will accept any payment over the phone).
***Credit and Debit cards are now accepted***